When: Saturday 1st July, 10am–12.30 (including delicious morning tea by Chef Sarah)
Cost: General Admission $55, $45 for Forster Yoga Studio members
This is a 2 hour workshop + Q&A + take away action plan
With the amount of conflicting nutritional information out there, this is a resource you can trust from someone who has an abundance of knowledge and a true desire to help people regain their health and vitality. Anyone who has ANY digestive issues (including foggy brain, inflammation, thyroid and autoimmune problems) should attend this workshop.
- How does it all work? – shed some light on the complexities of mastication, digestion, absorption and elimination.
- Food hangover, fatigue and foggy brain … the connection … and clear steps to reverse it
- Leaky gut or SIBO? and the specific steps to take to heal your gut
- Overcome undiagnosed health challenges that could be related to your gut health
- Steps to take to support your brain/gut connection to GUT HAPPY!
Plus a Q+A where you can have your specific questions answered.